Ethical Hacking Workshop
This one-day introduction to ethical hacking workshop focuses on key insights into the processes and some of the tools used by hackers when they seek to find vulnerabilities within an organisation. The workshop will be led by an expert tutor. It will rapidly improve your knowledge of hacking threats and vulnerabilities.
Who Should Attend?
This practical workshop is designed for IT Staff who:
- Wish to learn the fundamentals of ICT Security
- Are already in an ICT security role working in an administrative or similar capacity and who wish to bulid on their practical experience
The workshop will address the following:
- Introduction to and goals of Ethical Hacking
- Laws and Ethics
- Methodologies and Techniques
- What vulnerabilities are and how to learn from them
- The tools using within Ethical Hacking
- Practical exercises on foot-printing, scanning and enumeration
- Includes software such as recon-ng, nmap, wireshark and metasploit.
Dates, Venue and Fee
Date: (One Day) The dates for the next course are to be confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive notification of future dates for this training programme.
Venue: Institute of Public Administration, 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin D04 TC62
Fee: The cost of this one-day workshop is €600 per person. A discounted price of €540 per person applies to the end of 2016. Fee includes workshop material, lunch and refreshments each day.
This workshop can be tailored for in-house delivery. Please email email@example.com if you would like further information about customised training.
Tom Brett is on of Ireland's most experienced IT lecturers and trainers. Tom has over 20 years experience delivering high quality training workshops and accredited programmes in all aspects of ICT.
All IPA courses and workshops are subject to minimum participant numbers and bookings will typically close one week prior to the course start date.
Central Bookings Office
Institute of Public Administration | 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin D04 TC62
Tel: (01) 240 3666 | Fax: (01) 668 9135 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now (application form)