At the Institute of Public Administration we recognise that we have a role to play in minimising the impact of our business on the environment by continually monitoring and reducing our carbon footprint.
We have taken positive steps to incorporate green practices into our business to achieve this goal, including:
- segregating waste to enable recycling, composting and suitable disposal
- encouraging staff to turn off equipment when not in use
- automatically shutting down computers at night
- reducing paper use by double-sided printing
- recycle all computer consumables