Leadership Development for Middle Managers
This three day Leadership Development Programme is aimed at people who are already practising leadership at their level in their organisations, and who aspire to more formal leadership positions in the future. Participants are likely to be at HEO, AP or equivalent levels.
The programme consists of two modules – one x two-day and one x one-day and is aimed at people working in public bodies. It will be very practical and look at developing leadership skills and behaviours including:
- Having the desire to make a difference and the courage to stand up for it;
- Charting the direction for the unit/department/service;
- Getting people enthused and behind the ideas and the vision;
- Mapping out the path for people to take;
- Encouraging and inspiring people to take on the challenges to ‘make it happen’;
- Dealing with roadblocks through persuasion and influence.
Please note this programme is not currently available.
Please see alternative programmes: